The information below should make your visit to The Cotswold Show as enjoyable as possible. The programme is another great way to find out more about the show. It includes a show ground map, arena schedules and a programme for main arena events – buy one at the gate or in the showground for just £3.00.
Which entrance to use
Both pedestrian entrances; the main public entrance and the Cricket Club entrance via Cecily Hill/Old Tetbury Road, accept pre-bought and e-tickets, debit cards and cash.
For disabled visitors, Sponsors and Terrier and Lurcher car park please use GL7 6JT and follow the AA road signs.
Are there cash dispensers at the show?
I’m afraid we do not have cash dispensers at the show ground. Some traders may have card payment facilities but we cannot guarantee this.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes – and it is free for them to get in! Please ensure you keep them on their lead and please scoop the poop! Bathurst Park is certified organic pasture and we need it to be nice and clean for cattle later.
Please bring your families, whatever their age! Under 14s go free and it’s a great way to have a day out with children and grandparents. There are main arena attractions – from stunt horse riders to scurry driving, sheepdog displays to dancing dogs. There’s fantastic shopping at over 250 tradestands, craft stalls, bars and food stalls, children’s attractions, farm displays and much more.
Are there lavatories?
The show always gets complimented on the standard of its WCs! There are disabled facilities provided with every bank of lavatories which are placed in various locations across the showground. A full map is available in the programme.
Do carers get free tickets?
We do not offer free tickets to carers.
Food & drink
You could bring your own, but why not buy what you need from the Food Festival or food stand areas which sell everything from gourmet burgers to cupcakes. There are free water points to fill up your bottles around the site.
We are sorry there are no camping or caravanning facilities on the Showground. Places to try include:
Dog friendly accommodation
We’re often asked about local accommodation where you can stay with your dogs. Some suggestions are:
Want to stay a bit longer in the Cotswolds?
- Grey’s Court Cottages are luxury Cotswolds retreats. You can find them here
- Independent Cottages have rentals in the Cotswolds. You can find them here
- Snaptrip is a new way to find holiday rentals. You can find them here
- Holiday Lettings have rentals close to Cirencester. You can find them here
- Mulberry Cottages have many pet-friendly properties. You can find them here
- Habitat Estates offer rare and memorable lakeside holidays. You can find them here
- Cotswolds Holiday Cottages offer a hub of beautiful honey-coloured cottages You can find them here
- Holidays in the Cotswolds have range of accommodation throughout the Cotswolds. See more here